As noted earlier, Dynegy Holdings, LLC and four affiliates filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Monday in New York. Around 1:30 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday, Dynegy filed a copy of the restructuring support agreement and term sheet that it entered into with certain noteholders. The agreement provides the terms of the debtors’ proposed pre-arranged plan of reorganization. The noteholders who are parties to the restructuring support agreement are:
- AEGON USA Investment Management, LLC
- The following Avenue Capital Group entities:
- Avenue Investments, L.P.
- Avenue Special Situations Fund VI (Master), L.P.
- Avenue International Master, L.P.
- Avenue CDP-Global Opportunities Fund, L.P.
- The following Caspian Capital L.P. entities:
- Mariner LDC
- Caspian Capital Partners, L.P.
- Caspian Select Credit Master Fund, Ltd.
- Caspian Alpha Long Credit Fund, L.P.
- Caspian Solitude Master Fund, L.P.
- Franklin Advisers, Inc.
- Venor Capital Master Fund Ltd.
Copies of the restructuring support agreement and term sheet are embedded below (after the jump).
Get copies of all major bankruptcy court filings by visiting our website: http://www.chapter11cases.com/Dynegy-Holdings-LLC_c_30110.html