Tracking over 1,100 major corporate chapter 11 cases, we reviewed over 1,000 pleadings filed today (December 15, 2010) and have compiled the following list of the most significant documents that were filed today. If you are interested in learning more about any of these documents or obtaining a copy of one of these plans (and related documents), simply click on the name of the desired document below.
Documents are organized by case and cases are listed alphabetically by the name of the lead debtor company.
- Bigler LP
- Memorandum Opinion Denying Vopak North America, Inc.’s Request to Reopen Auction To Allow Higher Bids To Be Submitted
- Dewey Ranch Hockey, LLC (former owner of the Phoenix Coyotes National Hockey League (NHL) Team)
- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
- Monthly Report of Assets Disposed of Pursuant to the De Minimis Asset Sale or Abandonment Procedures
- Monthly Report Pursuant to Order Pursuant to Sections 105(a) and 363(b) of the Bankruptcy Code and Bankruptcy Rule 9019 Authorizing the Establishment of Procedures to Terminate Unfunded Commitments and Restructure Corporate Loan Agreements
- MI 2009 Inc. (f.k.a. Milacron Inc.)
- Movie Gallery, Inc. (2010)
- Order Granting Motion of the Debtors for Entry of an Order Authorizing the Assumption and Assignment of Executory Contracts and the Sale of the Video Library Assets Pursuant to the Asset Purchase Agreement and Free and Clear of All Liens, Claims, Encumbrances and Interests
- Pacific Energy Resources Ltd.
- Order Confirming First Amended Chapter 11 Plan of Liquidation for Pacific Energy Resources Ltd., et al., as Modified
- Order Approving Modifications to First Amended Chapter 11 Plan of Liquidation for Pacific Energy Resources Ltd., et al.
- RHI Entertainment, Inc.
- Order signed on 12/14/2010 (A) Scheduling Combined Hearing on Adequacy of Disclosure Statement, Approval of Solicitation Procedures and Confirmation of Plan, (B) Establishing Procedures for Objecting to Disclosure Statement, Solicitation Procedures and Plan, (C) Approving Form and Manner of Notice of Combined Hearing, (D) Approving Plan Procedure for Assuming Contracts and Leases
- Schutt Sports, Inc.
- Schwab Industries, Inc.
- Order Confirming Chapter 11 Plan Signed on 12/15/2010 (RE: related document(s) Amended Plan  Amended Chapter 11 Plan First Amended Joint Plan of Liquidation Dated October 26, 2010 Filed by Creditor Committee Official Committee Of Unsecured Creditors, Debtor Schwab Industries, Inc. (RE: related document(s) 646 Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization Joint Plan of Liquidation Dated October 12, 2010, Filed by Creditor Committee Official Committee Of Unsecured Creditors, Debtor Schwab Industries, Inc.)
- Transwest Resort Properties, Inc.
- Schedules filed by Transwest Resort Properties, Inc. (Attachments: # (1) Schedule A – Real Property# (2) Schedule B – Personal Property# (3) Schedule C – Property Claimed as Exempt# (4) Schedule D – Creditors Holding Secured Claims# (5) Schedule E – Creditors Holding Unsecured Priority Claims# (6) Schedule F – Creditors Holding Unsecured Nonpriority Claims# (7) Schedule G – Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases# (8) Schedule H – Codebtors# (9) Declaration Concerning Debtor’s Schedules)
- Statement of Financial Affairs
- Appointment of Official Creditors’ Committee of Unsecured Creditors (Joint)
- We The People USA, Inc.
Interested in following what is happening in major corporate chapter 11 cases? Subscribe to receive our blog updates by email – sign up from the right column.